6. 29. 18 Hello and Happy Friday! There times as creative people, we can get ourselves into a rut. I think I’ve mentioned this before about … Continue reading Reflections: Challenge Your Creativity
6. 27. 18 Hello and Good Morning everyone! The weekend is coming swiftly and I found two more upcoming workshops from Arts Business Institute. Take a gander at these… Credit source: Arts Business Institute The Arts Business Institute and Pine Shores … Continue reading MidWeek Scene: Arts Business Institute…Art Biz Seminar & Arts Business Summit
6. 25. 18 When your an artist, a singer, songwriter, musician, or photographer you think that you’re at the pinnacle of your craft right? In other words, your at the top of your game and feel that you don’t … Continue reading Creative Close-Up: Finding & Using Resources
6. 23. 18 Hello Saturday…Hello Chicago! Soooo many things to do. Where do I begin? Here are some great places that you might like to visit while you’re in the Windy City… Credit source: http://www.choosechicago.com ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO 111 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60603 (312) 443-3600 The Art Institute of Chicago is home to the greatest collection of Impressionist paintings outside of Paris, including works by Monet, Renoir, Seurat, and Van Gogh. Explore the Renzo Piano¬–designed Modern Wing and its extraordinary collection of works by Chagall, Dalí, Matisse, Picasso, and Pollock, and visit the Ryan Learning Center, a … Continue reading Where To…Chicago
6. 20. 18 Afternoon everyone! I hope everybody is staying cool cause it’s already hot where I am. Just a few little things to go over… This is a slow month, but as you can see, I’m getting a few … Continue reading News….Updates and Spotify
6. 18. 18 Hello all…hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, even though it was short…for some of us. I did say that this month’s Shadow Spotlight will be different. I just discovered that this month is Black Music Month or African-American … Continue reading Shadow Spotlight: Black Music Month
6. 13. 18 Hello all! Spring is ending soon and Summer is pretty much around the corner so I’ve been rummaging around looking for the latest books to read for the Summer of 2018. According to Melanie Yates for http://www.bestproducts.com, here are the 50 Best Summer Reading Books for 2018, but for this post, there will be only 20 or less… Credit source: Best Products … Continue reading MidWeek Scene: Summer Reads for 2018
6. 6. 18 Hello everyone! Hump Wednesday is here and its time for some midweek updates. This is for artists and photographers who would love to let people see their works in motion. Here some competitions or exhibitions, courtesy of … Continue reading MidWeek Scene: Calling All Artists & Photographers!