Afternoon all! Got something to pass along to you. The (AWP) Association of Writers & Writing Programs Conference 2020 will be held in San Antonio, Texas. Here is some info about the upcoming event, courtesy of AWP.
Credit source: AWP
2020 AWP Conference & Bookfair
San Antonio, TX
Henry B. González Convention Center
March 4–7, 2020
- July 15, 2019: Bookfair sales open
- August 1, 2019: Accepted events announced
- August 1, 2019: Bookfair stage sales open
- August 1, 2019: Small Press Publisher Award submissions open
- August 1, 2019: Early bird registration opens
- August 12, 2019: Hotel & Travel information available for registered attendees
- August 15, 2019: Deadline to confirm #AWP20 events
- Accepted Organizers: Watch the #AWP20 Accepted Organizer Website Tutorial
- September 1, 2019: Deadline for additional scheduling and A/V requests
- September 1, 2019: Deadline for event outline uploads
- November 1, 2019: Offsite event submissions open
- February 5, 2020: Deadline for accessibility requests
Materials to View/Download
Kansas City, Missouri
- March 3–6, 2021 | Kansas City Convention Center
- March 23–26, 2022 | Pennsylvania Convention Center
Archives of past conferences can be found in the Conference Archives section of the website.
You can register at their store here: www.awpwriter.org/store/conference_overview.
Click on the links above if you have any questions! Enjoy your Wednesday, be blessed.
Featured image: HowlRound