October 5 / 16
Hello….again. A rather short post for this, but it gets to the point. The Sony World Photography Awards, through the World Photography Organisation, is presenting the best in photography. Here is the information…..
(cred: world photography organisation)
Sony World Photography Awards
The Sony World Photography Awards has four competitions
- Professional – 10 categories, judged on a body of work
- Open – 10 categories, rewarding the best single images
○ National Awards – Entries submitted to the Open competition are automatically entered into the National Awards based on nationality (please check if your individual country is participating).
- Youth – for all photographers aged 12-19, a single image responding to one brief
- Student Focus – for those studying photography
Professional: January 10, 2017 – 11:59pm GMT
Youth & Open: January 5, 2017 – 11:59pm GMT
Student Focus: December 5, 2016 – 11:59pm GMT
Go to www.worldphoto.org/sony-world-photography-awards for more information. One last post……
featured image: amazingwallpaperz.com