July 8, 2014
FRIDAY! Never thought the week would come to the weekend, but it’s here and Esquisses is looking to the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco California. The museum has really something to offer for kids. I checked out the Education page and here’s what they got:
- Appreciating Chinese Calligraphy
- An Introduction to Chinese Bush Painting Techniques
- A Walk Through the Chinese Galleries
Registration for 2014-2015 School Year
- Storytelling Tours (Grades K-6)
- Gallery Tours & Workshops (Grades 4-12)
- Teacher-Guided Visits & Special Exhibition Tours (Grades K-12)
Summer 2014 School Tours – Available June 17 – September 26, 2014. Tuesday – Friday, 10:30 am, up to 60 students. Tours last one hour. Tours are free w/pre-registration. Allow 2 weeks to receive your confirmation email. Visit Summer School Tours page. Contact their webpage below or 415.581.3691.
- stART School Tours (Ages 3-6)
- Themed Storytelling Tours (Grades K-6)
- Available tours includes Animal Tales (Grades K-2); Heroes & Sheroes (Grades K-6); Tricksters! (Grades 3-6)
- Museum Highlights: Great Works (Grades 4-12) The tour doesn’t include Special Exhibition Galleries.
- Special Exhibition Tour: Gorgeous (Grades 4-12) June 20 – September 14, 2014
To find out more information on tickets, museum hours, events or membership, go to www.asianart.org.
If you plan to visit San Francisco, drop by the Asian Art Museum for some sightseeing in art.
Enjoy your Friday and be blessed always!
Asian Art Museum / 200 Larkin St. / San Francisco, CA 94102 / 415.581.3500