June 25, 2014
Hello…..I hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend as I did. I’ve found a jewelry competition for you creative people.
Jewelry making is pretty much a work of art. It takes a certain amount of time to create brilliantly, beautiful pieces. Ready to see what this competition is all about? Go on and read!
JEWELSPAN “COOL-JEWELS” COMPETITION
Jewelspan has announced their second artisan jewelry competition. All you need to do is to submit your recent pieces of jewelry. There is only one winner, along with a runner-up, and one honorable mention. Entry fee is only $20, but there is no entry fee for Jewelspan members.
Oh and by the way, you don’t have to be a Jewelspan member to enter.
- Recent work and not previously published.
- Works from all mediums will be excepted, as long as the finished piece is a wearable jewelry adornment.
- Cool-Factor, a piece of artisan jewelry that takes our breath away.
- All entries must be finished jewelry, no renderings or CAD drawings accepted.
- Entrants can submit up to three pieces per entry. (Entry fee $20)
- All jewelry entries must measure at least 1200 pixels width and height.
- Acceptable formats include jpg, tiff, giff, png. Maximum file size is 5MB. Entries should be jewelry. Photos should not include models or unnecessary props.
- Entry images photos cannot contain watermarks or other text.
- Photos should be in focus with no reflection.
- All entries must be submitted by July 15, 2014
You can go to Jewelspan’s “Cool-Jewels” Competition to get more information.
If this tickles your creative fancy, go on and enter! Come back this Saturday for more Art Scene! Enjoy your Wednesday and be blessed!