April 2, 2014
Hello, hello! First Wednesday of this month. For those attending Columbus State University in Columbus, GA, this is for you:
CSU’S NEW YORK ARTS PROGRAM
- ITDS 1145: The Arts in New York (Dr. Aaron Sanders)
- ENG 3107: Introduction to Creative Non-Fiction (Courtney George)
- ENG 5545: Southern Writers in New York (Dr. Aaron Sanders)
- ARTS 3555: Digital Photography in New York (Rylan Steele)
- ARTH 1100: Art Appreciation (Rylan Steele)
The cost of the trip is generously subsidized by Columbus State University: $2500 program cost includes:
- Roundtrip Transportation around NYC
- Metrocard for transportation for a day trip to Nyack
- Shared NYU dorm room for 3 weeks
- 10 meals and $25 dining cash each week
- Guided walking tours around cultural and historic New York City landmarks
- Free time to explore the city on your own
- Museum of Modern Art
- American Museum of National History
- Tenement Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Musical Performance
- Theater Performances
Costs does not include tuition and fees, weekend meals, or money for souvenirs. Check with department about additional scholarship money. Hope will cover tuition and student loans are available to cover program fees. For questions on this you can contact Financial Aid.
If interested contact:
Courtney George: email@example.com
Aaron Sanders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rylan Steele: email@example.com
ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY ATLANTA OPEN HOUSE
Any inspiring artist living in Atlanta? Well get ready because Academy of Art University will be there April 12, 2014 10am – 5pm.
Check in at: Marriott Atlanta Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center/3405 Lenox Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Bring a piece of your work or your portfolio for feedback. Complete your application for the reduced price of $50 exclusively!
If interested head to: www.academyart.edu/atlanta-open-house.jsp.
It’s still ongoing, but RSVP quickly before time runs out!
Come back for At the Museum and enjoy your Wednesday!